Finally, there is no need to compromise ergonomics for less noise, or vice versa.
The contra-angled disposable prophy angle employs the same patented inner structure design and beveled gearing as ProAngle® Plus to ensure the smoothest prophy procedures every time.
The ProAngle® Ergo,s shell is ergonomically designed for ease of use. Its obtusely tilted head allows hand and wrist to operate with less effort as compared with traditional disposable prophy angles, leading to less daily micro-traumas on hand and arm muscles.
Furthermore, the patented inner gearing structure of ProAngle® Ergo ensures that it will not produce loud noise or chatter during operations like the other comparable disposable angles (with obtusely angled head) on the market.
The newly developed ProAngle® Torque Cup effectively reduces splattering with its turbine-like internal blade geometry, and features outer cross-spiral ridges for improved interproximal cleaning.
A D V A N T A G E S
- Patented 2nd generation gear design
- Ergonomically designed for ease of use
- Allows hand and wrist to operate with less effort as compared with traditional DPAs
- New Torque cup minimizes splatter, improves efficienty by at least 15%, and offers better interproximal cleaning
- Less daily micro-traumas on hand and arm muscles
- Color-coded angle shells and cups for easy ID
- Will not produce loud noise during operations like the other comparable DPAs on the market
- Guaranteed no cup dropping
- 100% Latex-free cups